Call for valuable Research Papers
“HITAYA” E Journal (Quarterly) Invites unpublished research papers from Scholars.
Method of submission of Research Paper
Scholars may submit research papers in soft copy (Word & PDF) through E Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org where the complete address with mobile number and E Mail ID should be mentioned.
The last date for the submission of Full papers along with Abstract is October 25,2021.
Guidelines for preparation of Manuscript
- The Research paper should be complete and must contain an abstract of 50 words highlighting the new findings and contents of the paper.
- Language of the Paper : Samskrit or English
- Paper style : Paper should contain introduction, subheadings and conclusion. Paper should be supported with original texts. Each section/paragraph should be linked with each other.
- Font Size : For English 12 point font size Times New Roman and for Devanagari 16 point font size UNICODE.
- References should appear in a separate section at the end of the paper, with items referred to indicated by numerals. Titles of journals should not be abbreviated.
- Quotations/Shlokas within the text or in the reference may be in Devanagari in normal
- Bibliography :
For Books : Title of the book followed by authors(s), location, publisher, chapter, page number(s), edition, year
For Periodicals : Title, authors(s), periodical, volume, inclusive page numbers.
For Website : A full URL should be given wit reference date
The Research paper may contain 10 pages approximately.